• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Knife Lady hooked me up this afternoon with an ESEE-4 molle back.
    I had to put it in the safe, I couldn't stop fondling it when I got home.:)
    For those who haven't dealt with the Knife Lady, you should! Great price, nice lady, and keeping it local.....what's not to like?:rockwoot:
    227953_1897150082144_1643379412_1883483_536127_n.jpg

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Did you say you put it in the safe...!!!!! ESEE don't like that,, they like to be abused ..!!!!!! Because they can take it.!!! Take it out and beat the hell out of it..!!!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Congrats on the new knife. Wow Knife Lady has been busy today. I also got a big stick from her today, the ESEE Junglas. You are right she is nice people, her and Brad both take care of INGO members.

At this rate they wont have any inventory for the 1500.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I saw [STRIKE]TopDog[/STRIKE] at the meet-up spot; always good to put some faces with the INGO handles.
    Correction! It was Supertek! Nothing like putting the wrong names with the faces.:(

The 4 will get used, but not abused. Kids have tamed my adventures for now, but I'll still enjoy it.
    Maybe I should have purchased a Junglas. I'm going to need something to get into my garden that hasn't been tilled yet. Not only for the hellacious weeds, I'm sure there are some zombies hiding in there.

Last edited:

pill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    Mcguire AFB NJ
    i purchased the ESEE-6 about a month ago from the Knife Lady and im already planning on getting the junglas next time im home. eventually i will own them all. :)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Congrats on the new knife. Wow Knife Lady has been busy today. I also got a big stick from her today, the ESEE Junglas. You are right she is nice people, her and Brad both take care of INGO members.

At this rate they wont have any inventory for the 1500.

My wallet & bank account says she will have plenty of ESEE knives for the Indy 1500. :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I saw [STRIKE]TopDog[/STRIKE] at the meet-up spot; always good to put some faces with the INGO handles.
    Correction! It was Supertek! Nothing like putting the wrong names with the faces.:(

The 4 will get used, but not abused. Kids have tamed my adventures for now, but I'll still enjoy it.
    Maybe I should have purchased a Junglas. I'm going to need something to get into my garden that hasn't been tilled yet. Not only for the hellacious weeds, I'm sure there are some zombies hiding in there.

You won't regret getting a Junglass should you decide to. I chopped my first 2x4 with mine today. It felt awesome! :yesway: It would go through a zombie like butter. But I guess they are kinda squishy anyway right? :n00b:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    It needs some rough Lovin!!!!!

Did you say you put it in the safe...!!!!! ESEE don't like that,, they like to be abused ..!!!!!! Because they can take it.!!! Take it out and beat the hell out of it..!!!

+ 1.
    Mine is 2 months old and looks 10 years old. It has character. I have pryed with it, naileded with it, hammered with it, dug with it, thrown it and split wood with it. I havent made a bow and drill yet but I will this weekend (ESEE 5) Use it abuse it, guaranteed for life!!!!!

Top Bottom