Jordan Peterson is coming to Louisville Palace....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    hqdefault.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks Bro...The wife enjoyed it more than I....Jordan has got three years on me and we both ran a trap line and a paper route in our youth...My wife said a couple of times, "He sounds like you with just bigger words...":laugh::laugh::laugh:

He seems like a genuinely nice guy...Very authentic and sincere...He's really worried about the direction and state of the world.....

Probably because he's studied history. And he sees the same patterns repeat.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Folks (including me) initially got suckered in cuz he was decent at shredding an aggressive newscaster. So what?

He's got a lot of intellectually-vapid BS in his "wisdom".

And he's an unrepentant one-world-govt-statist that worked for the UN. Not a freedom lover. (He also likes to duck and weave the simple question of being a Christian or not... your mileage may vary on that score. Mine doesn't.)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Folks (including me) initially got suckered in cuz he was decent at shredding an aggressive newscaster. So what?

And he's an unrepentant one-world-govt-statist that worked for the UN. Not a freedom lover. (He also likes to duck and weave the simple question of being a Christian or not... your mileage may vary on that score. Mine doesn't.)

Let's for a moment ignore the comment about Peterson being "intellectually vapid," do you have any supporting evidence to back up your claim that he's a "one world government statist that worked for the U.N.?"

I haven't heard that before, and would be interested in knowing more about it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Let's for a moment ignore the comment about Peterson being "intellectually vapid," do you have any supporting evidence to back up your claim that he's a "one world government statist that worked for the U.N.?"

I haven't heard that before, and would be interested in knowing more about it.

The claim is only hosted on very sketchy sites... https://www.pb-news.com/news/jordan...afted-agenda-21-manifesto-for-united-nations/

Peterson's name exists nowhere in the documents they point to.

MMM - You might be misinformed on that claim. I'm not a huge fan of Peterson, but these claims may be inaccurate. Not saying it's 100% untrue... very well could be... but right now, there's no solid evidence of it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Proof

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Folks on INGO were introduced to Peterson LONG before the Cathy Newman interview that got the Johnny Come Lately's panting onto the scene....Two or three years ago in the political forum someone posted a thread, "scary in Canada" regarding Peterson's refusal to be dictated by law into what pronouns to use...That was my introduction to Peterson....

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ordan-peterson-video.html?446986=#post7351341

YCwhpFQRuUPWv_6F0RhjvnhYXh2C9HcsWRvjuDkT8xk.jpg

So most of us have been following Peterson for quite some time...

1490786429070.png

YCwhpFQRuUPWv_6F0RhjvnhYXh2C9HcsWRvjuDkT8xk.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I recall that Peterson did state somewhere that he worked for someone at the UN as an advisor. One would need to read a lot of facts not in evidence to say that’s evidence he’s a one-world government statist. That’s a ridiculous claim given what he’s taught in his classroom lectures available on youtube. Politically he strikes me as a typical classical liberal who is more okay with social programs than I am. That’s hardly a one-world government statist. In fact, someone who would generally classify someone like Peterson as such should be suspect. I’d stay far from such sites. They’re very cult-like.

Top Bottom