• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    True, but I'm not sold. She admitted bias going in by saying she expected to show us all how scary easy it is to buy a death machine.
    True. I imagine she also could have written something about all of the people calling for Walmart to end gun sales instead of what she did write too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    True. I imagine she also could have written something about all of the people calling for Walmart to end gun sales instead of what she did write too.

That is what I would have expected by someone with an open mind. And looking at her narrative as the story unfolds, she is obviously pushing the drama angle by mentioning its only 100 steps from the door, and you have to pass the toy section. Both obvious tugs at heart strings; its almost as easy as popping in for a bag of chips and soft drink on your way home from work, and its near toys where children will congregate. Oh the humanity!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That is what I would have expected by someone with an open mind. And looking at her narrative as the story unfolds, she is obviously pushing the drama angle by mentioning its only 100 steps from the door, and you have to pass the toy section. Both obvious tugs at heart strings; its almost as easy as popping in for a bag of chips and soft drink on your way home from work, and its near toys where children will congregate. Oh the humanity!
    :n00b:

Well, I had to pass through the underwear isle to get to arts & crafts...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    [video=youtube_share;X_DVS_303kQ]http://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ[/video]

Now there's someone that disappeared pretty effectively. There was somebody that claimed to have found her driving a bus in NYC, but others were suspicious of details surrounding this.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Amazing how times change. Years ago, I witnessed a Wallymart employee helping a woman fill out the 4473. The buyer got hung up on a question, and the employee told her, "Lake County, you live in Lake County". I set the ammo down I was wanting to buy, and walked away.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Amazing how times change. Years ago, I witnessed a Wallymart employee helping a woman fill out the 4473. The buyer got hung up on a question, and the employee told her, "Lake County, you live in Lake County". I set the ammo down I was wanting to buy, and walked away.

Meh. A little help on that particular question isn't really a problem.

I filled out a F4473 - the girl behind the counter, without prompting, said, "It's county not country."

Now if the clerk say, "Answer the first one 'yes', then the rest 'no'", we've got a problem.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    38qspc.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Pissh... Apparently it’s easier just to go online and purchase an assault weapon and you’re good to go according to Kamala Harris.

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    [video=youtube_share;Qe1zEPEyERM]https://youtu.be/Qe1zEPEyERM[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;7dQx3lEUKII]https://youtu.be/7dQx3lEUKII[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Pissh... Apparently it’s easier just to go online and purchase an assault weapon and you’re good to go according to Kamala Harris.

Yes, you can easily purchase a Daito of most any level of quality online with no background check. And with a modicum of skill you could indeed assault quite a few people in a crowded place

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    journalist had gone to an LGS the wrong address on the driver's license would've caused a full-stop.

It did for me... I bought my house and moved about 18 months before my license expired, and even got a new LTCH with the new address AND voted with my old ID, and I had a LGS refuse to transfer the firearm I purchased and had shipped to them (after asking them if they could order me one, which they couldn't... so, it wasn't hard feelings or anything).

I don't blame them for making me go get a new ID, I was just surprised since my old ID was fine for my LTCH and voting...

edit: I originally read this as it would NOT have stopped her...

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment.

We complain (rightly) that the left and journalists don't know jack **** about guns or the process to get them. This lady set out to see for herself to actually see what the process was. Not only did she learn it wasn't as easy as she had assumed, but she actually reported on her experience factually, validating what gun owners and conservatives have been saying all along.

She could have killed the story, but she went ahead and published an honest account, educating her otherwise clueless audience. Isn't this what we've been asking for?

I have never said that there are NO journalists, Just that none of them work for the big MSM.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, you can easily purchase a Daito of most any level of quality online with no background check. And with a modicum of skill you could indeed assault quite a few people in a crowded place
    Indeed. Actually pretty much anything could be used as an assault weapon.

Top Bottom