• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I do not have a link, but I have heard this statement on a couple of different talk radio shows in the past couple of days.
    Talking about gun control on The View, the ever idiotic Joy(less) Behar actually said the following on national t.v.,

"When black people get guns, that's when the gun laws will change."
    I cannot begin to imagine where she thought she was going with this train of thought, and not one single liberal has called her out on this as far as I can tell.

Plenty of conservatives asking, "What if a conservative had said that?" and of course, crickets from the left.

Did anyone else hear this trash?
    Has there been pushback that I just haven't heard about?
    With the world as woke as it is today, why is she not being hung in effigy?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wait, I thought black people do have "guns". Her problem is just that her brain is fried and nobody is willing to tell her.
    MANY people are asking, "So she really thinks black people don't have guns?"
    Being such a blatantly obvious racist comment, I just don't understand how the left can just ignore the statement.
    They should at LEAST be asking her to clarify what she meant.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    MANY people are asking, "So she really thinks black people don't have guns?"
    Being such a blatantly obvious racist comment, I just don't understand how the left can just ignore the statement.
    They should at LEAST be asking her to clarify what she meant.
    She's basically saying that us racist white folk opposed to gun control will all of a sudden clamor for gun laws if black people get guns because we're racists.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I haven't watched this yet, but thought I would share the link.

I saw this.

Joy is right, kinda. Back in the day, when certain sorts of people started getting too armed, racists like her did write laws to stop them. Sounds like she’s promoting the resurrection and/or stiffening those racist laws.

She is a racist and can’t hear it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I saw this.

Joy is right, kinda. Back in the day, when certain sorts of people started getting too armed, racists like her did write laws to stop them. Sounds like she’s promoting the resurrection and/or stiffening those racist laws.

She is a racist and can’t hear it.
    Can't see the forest because of the trees.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but initially did the NRA not also exist to not only educate everyone but to ensure the opportunity for minorities as well. But I guess that was then and this is now. Under the leadership of Wayne their focus appears,to be in other directions.

Reactions: Leo

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did they really applaud or was it some type of canned thing? Hard to believe there would be so many idiots in one place?
    Oh it's legit. Those idiots are there in one place. They lap that **** up and applaud with glee.

Top Bottom