• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

U.S District Court Judge Steven Merryday issued a blistering rebuke of the Department of Defense and Marine Corps for refusing to grant religious accommodation requests to service members.

Finally some common sense.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Finally some common sense.
    My sons know dozens of Marines that were discharged over Covid vaccinations.

Should all the required USMC vaccinations with enlistment and deployment have religious exemption?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    As of now the national guard is letting those of us with religious exemptions pending to stay in. I have mine still under review. Then I can appeal it. Those who didn't file one will be out by Oct. Thats about 3-5 people at company level state wide.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Should all the required USMC vaccinations with enlistment and deployment have religious exemption?
    Yes or even less it should be only given with permission.
    I won't go into details of what has happened with a certain vaccine that was forced on many in the Gulf War. Untested, and unproven vaccinations should be left to the soldier to decide, and not forced on them or else....

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    As an organization you either allow religious exemptions or you don’t. The military has already said yes to uniform accommodations due to religious views. Vaccines should be afforded the same. If you give an inch, you must allow a mile. The military opened the door when they gave in to the ones screaming discrimination on the uniforms.

personally the military should be exempt from any accommodation, but they gave that up decades ago to appease the loony left.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Yes full stop

Many of us have suffered for years with side effects from vaccines, specifically the ones not given to the general public, that we have to live with for the rest of our lives.

Personally when I attempted to bring up the very coincidental time relationship to my health problems and the vaccines (specifically that I was given a series of shots much quicker than is standard) I was told it was unrelated but yet a “do not give” note appeared on my vaccine record mysteriously.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

They all did before covid. BUT you could not claim to have found religion suddenly. It had to a part of your faith prior to enlistment and you got a little blue card. Not certain that was USMC policy but it was in the Army.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yes or even less it should be only given with permission.
    I won't go into details of what has happened with a certain vaccine that was forced on many in the Gulf War. Untested, and unproven vaccinations should be left to the soldier to decide, and not forced on them or else....
    Hopefully this will answer the 7 or so bells with this thread. lol
    I have a younger brother that served in the 90's. I agree with your statement, but to allow each individual pick and choose makes it difficult to retain companies of an effective
    Armed Services.
    Im not sure all vaccinations we were given in the 60's -80's were all proven then.
    Not just from your pediatrician but at school, meps and before deployment.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a younger brother that served in the 90's. I agree with your statement, but to allow each individual pick and choose makes it difficult to retain companies of an effective
    Armed Services.
    Im not sure all vaccinations we were given in the 60's -80's were all proven then.
    I disagree with that.
    There is no need to make the military the test subjects of all new vaccinations. It's been that way for a long time.
    Gulf War syndrome is from such vaccinations.
    If a vaccine is unproven they should have the right to refuse it.

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I disagree with that.
    There is no need to make the military the test subjects of all new vaccinations. It's been that way for a long time.
    Gulf War syndrome is from such vaccinations.
    If a vaccine is unproven they should have the right to refuse it.

Both of mine were told at a Company Formation that rhey needed to get the shots.
    Almost no one in the proceeding weeks got them. The next Company Formation it turned to Advancement and Deployments could be impacted with not taking the vaccinations.
    Marines had a choice given to them, it was just a ****** choice.

I fully understand what you are saying...They have been a captive audience for what 125 or more years now with testing many things.
    A quick look at the history of places like Walter Reed, Navy Medical, NIH, Aberdeen and hundreds of bases around the globe.

But we all signed contracts as indentured servents with the understanding of the contract we signed. I might not agree with some of it, but I understand it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Armed Services.
    I'd be ok with allowing religious exemptions for those new, experimental, unproven, ineffective, potentially poisonous vaccines which are so obviously wrapped up in politics that there isn't a prayer that anyone, anywhere actually has a ******* clue as to what's actually in it in spite of what liars like Fauci and Biden have to say.

Those are the ones I'm most worried about. Well, those along with any and every new "vaccine" that comes along between now and when I die. Pretty sure I'm done getting jabbed after this fiasco.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Screenshot_20230112-170604_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-170614_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-170628_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I would say yes, but I note that the USMC is a special case, in that they do not accept conscientious objectors either - so they might deserve an exception in order to be consistent, although the one is to uphold the idea that all Marines are meant to be fighting men whereas exemption from the covid vax would not seem to harm that capability

Perhaps the corps should have to prove it is safe and effective before they could require it

Top Bottom