• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Funny how many internet patriots wail about fairness and due process, yet default to summary execution for their fellow citizens who happen to work in government jobs who don't act the way they think is appropriate. Real champions of truth, justice and the American way, these heroes are. We need more bloodthirst in government.

No, what we need is better reading comprehension. This makes the third or fourth post you've made where you've (deliberately?) mischaracterized the intent of the someone else.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I don't know. But I can tell you this: if somebody came along and murdered that judge and those marshals, and I ended up on their jury, they'd walk.

Scutter01 knows of that which he speaks.

INGO will not tolerate advocating violence toward public officials. Your post is carefully worded, however, consider this an in-thread warning to all not to head in this direction.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @rambone
    :puke: is what that video makes me feel like especially from the judge who turns her back on the whole issue. see no evil, hear no evil. **sigh**

thread hi-jack
    who is the man in your new avatar?

NSA 308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    No, what we need is better reading comprehension. This makes the third or fourth post you've made where you've (deliberately?) mischaracterized the intent of the someone else.

I apologize. I'm sure I just misunderstood the call for government officials to swing by their necks for non-capital offenses. Silly me. I'm sure it was meant in the most fair and equitable manner possible.

:rolleyes:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Has anyone seen the news flash of the basketball player who got 30 days for patting his attorney on the butt in "thanks" because the Judge thought he was being flip. Ridiculous. I hope he appeals that and that judge gets censored.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Suffice it to say that I consider myself to be the primary defender of the rights and safety of my family...sometimes justice must be served by any means necessary.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Has anyone seen the news flash of the basketball player who got 30 days for patting his attorney on the butt in "thanks" because the Judge thought he was being flip. Ridiculous. I hope he appeals that and that judge gets censored.

He is a football player (Chad Ocho Cinco) and he probably deserved what he got. He didn't get 30days for patting his attorneys ass....

He violated his probation with a domestic violence charge for a physical altercation with his brand new wife. The prosecutor was prepared to accept a plea bargain which would have resulted in community service, 3 more months of probation and counseling and instead of behaving in a public forum and showing remorse for his poor choices, he decided to make a mockery of the courtroom by slapping his attorney on the ass to make the courtroom laugh.

The judge then rescinded the plea bargain and gave him what he should have probably gotten all along... 30 days in jail.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I-Team: Hearing Master No Longer Employed By Court - 8 News NOW

Hearing master Patricia Doninger is no longer an employee of Clark County Family Courts, as of Friday.

22597517_BG1.jpg

Top Bottom