• Total voters

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    He says he’s a country artist... not sure what country. I’ve listened to some of his music but most not what I care to listen to. Lots of females like him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't see any inherent moral position one way or the other.

He wants to see the game, cancels the concert. The concert goers will either get their money back or attend an alternative date. I'm sure there is some level of inconvenience for some of them, but such is life. If they're mad enough, maybe they aren't a fan anymore. We all make choices.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't see any inherent moral position one way or the other.

He wants to see the game, cancels the concert. The concert goers will either get their money back or attend an alternative date. I'm sure there is some level of inconvenience for some of them, but such is life. If they're mad enough, maybe they aren't a fan anymore. We all make choices.
    His choice was a jerk move. No different than an INGO’er that stands up a member on a classy meet…

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Breach of Contract?

Fraud?
    Fraud requires a misrepresentation that you knew was false when made, so not that.

Breach of contract? Generally the only damages are your money back which I'm sure is being offered anyway.

The above is just based upon general principles. I'm sure there were specific terms that went with the purchase of the tickets that provide additional defenses.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have heard of him. Never listened to him. All modern country sounds like the same guy to me.
    One of the guys at work has a Bluetooth speaker, and he listens to modern country, seriously, it is almost as soulless and horrible as rap! It’s just as repetitive and stupid as rap, and I honestly can’t tell the difference from one song to the next.

I can’t imagine what Waylon would have to say about these limp wristed “country” aholes of today.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    One of the guys at work has a Bluetooth speaker, and he listens to modern country, seriously, it is almost as soulless and horrible as rap! It’s just as repetitive and stupid as rap, and I honestly can’t tell the difference from one song to the next.

I can’t imagine what Waylon would have to say about these limp wristed “country” aholes of today.
    I agree with Hank III on this one. "Pop country really sucks"

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Be who you can afford to be... dick move to the fans, but to him it'd be like one of us telling our work to screw off for the day to go fishing. Might get fired, might not. Depends on who you are.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    When the Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band went to country I was long gone. Growing up in the 60's/70's , country ain't cool anymore.

Top Bottom