• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    does anyone ever remember so many thefts at the 1500? i know somone got arrested friday, saturday, and sunday at this show.

as some of you know i got robbed on saturday. they got me for a 200 dollar mount and pretty well ruined my mood for saturday. (if i was rude to you ssaturday afternoon this is why and i apologize). but i guess i was about due as ive had a pretty lucky run thus far.

problem solved as i bought a locking glass display case to lock anything up that could fit in somones pocket. i guess thats just another cost of doing business now a days.

the thing i cant get back is the 5 years it took off my life when kimball decided to play a joke on me sunday by removing my suppressor and acting like somone stole it.

you have one comming buddy :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    does anyone ever remember so many thefts at the 1500? i know somone got arrested friday, saturday, and sunday at this show.

as some of you know i got robbed on saturday. they got me for a 200 dollar mount and pretty well ruined my mood for saturday. (if i was rude to you ssaturday afternoon this is why and i apologize). but i guess i was about due as ive had a pretty lucky run thus far.

problem solved as i bought a locking glass display case to lock anything up that could fit in somones pocket. i guess thats just another cost of doing business now a days.

the thing i cant get back is the 5 years it took off my life when kimball decided to play a joke on me sunday by removing my suppressor and acting like somone stole it.

I heard about that :laugh:

it happens at every show. Sometimes it isn't much, sometimes it is a lot. It is shame though that people do it

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I guess it is a sign of the times unfortunately. It does suck that people feel like they just have to have something so bad, that they choose to steal it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I saw officers hurrying through the crowds Friday but never zeroed in on anyone I don't think

I bought my INGO patch and shirt and forgot to put them in my bag. Nearly reverse stole them

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I heard about that :laugh:

it happens at every show. Sometimes it isn't much, sometimes it is a lot. It is shame though that people do it

ya about half the show turned around to see why some guy was sprinting down the ally yelling at the top of his lungs. im my mind i was just going to start giving pat downs to everyone wanting to leave the building, looking back that might not have worked as well as i was thinking but it sure made since at the time

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ya about half the show turned around to see why some guy was sprinting down the ally yelling at the top of his lungs. im my mind i was just going to start giving pat downs to everyone wanting to leave the building, looking back that might not have worked as well as i was thinking but it sure made since at the time
    I was told the story by the man who took the can... when you took off running he knew it wasn't such a funny joke :laugh:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    That sucks I had an FFL 92-95 and set up at the 1500/greenfield/holt road for years, never had anything taken, but had to watch like a hawk everything I displayed.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ha, now it makes sense. I saw you guys both days and thought Kimball was up to no good. Did you check his pockets by the way?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    kimball told me the suppressor story also lol. it was funny but I told him he should have expected a punch to the junk for that one.

there are bad apples in every community and it's unfortunate. definitely keep what you can locked up and watch the rest very closely. And if you happen to see someone trying to pock your stuff, reach over the counter and smack the hell out of them. then get the police to arrest them.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

If there is anything I can do to help you even the score with Kimball, let me know! :D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    , reach over the counter and smack the hell out of them. then get the police to arrest them.

will do, i informed my father there should be enough money in the bag to bail me out if i catch somone stealing from me. if there isnt im sure he could walk around with a pic of the abused theif and folks would chip in enough to get me out :D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Sure, leave out every other person that was involved in the ordeal.....

I didn't expect the 0-60 acceleration you had on the matter. :n00b:

Top Bottom