• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Philabuster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Laporte, IN
    Considering selling my Drako, mags and 1000 rds of ammo at the show. I think its time to just stick to 5.56. I really enjoy the Drako but I enjoy the AR platform a little more. Sady funds dont allow for both these days! Also bringing a Sig P250c barrel in .357Sig. Also bringing 3 hi cap Glock 21 mags never used. What are you guys bringing?

SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    I am going to attempt to make it down Saturday afternoon... I will have an AR pistol. Lower Spikes Tactical with Ergo grip and Ambi sling attach. Upper bushmaster 11.5 chrome lined barrel with flattop and magpul MOE handguard and YHM gas block flip up front sight w/ bayo lug. Looking to sell or trade.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm thinking of bringing my CAI AK-74 to sell or trade my way into an Arsenal AK-74 (obviously, with extra cash on my part).

I'm thinking of taking my K11 Schmidt-Rubin as well, since it just sits in my closet, plus the little brick of ammo I have for it (whatever those white paper packs are, 60 or 80 rounds).

However, that's a lot of hardware to carry around. Maybe I should just post it in the classifieds.

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Whatcha taking

I will be there hopefully Friday and Sat. I will have 2 Eotech 552's (New in box) and a bunch of New 30 rnd. Green follower AR mags. I beleive the are Center Ind. can't remember have'nt looked at them for a while. I believe I have a good price on them, but we will see what I come home with.

Terry

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Considering selling my Drako, mags and 1000 rds of ammo at the show. I think its time to just stick to 5.56. I really enjoy the Drako but I enjoy the AR platform a little more. Sady funds dont allow for both these days! Also bringing a Sig P250c barrel in .357Sig. Also bringing 3 hi cap Glock 21 mags never used. What are you guys bringing?
    What are you looking to get for the Draco?

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    I'll be there Friday after 430 or so, and bringing some reloading dies, Strikefire with 6 new batteries, and Para SS .45ACP 6in slide, barrel, recoil rod, spring, adjustable sites, other stuff that I dig out tonight. If anybody's got some WC846 they want to sell, IM me, I've been looking for a couple of 8lb jugs.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think i'm going to bring my S&W model 410. wanting to trade it towards a PX4 or another comfy nice .40 cal.

Top Bottom