• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have been selected for Jury duty.
    Is there anywhere I can search to find out what type of case this is?
    I know it's in Tippecanoe county superior Court 1 and I have the name of the defendant.

I'm just curios...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think part of serving on a jury is that you're NOT supposed to bias yourself with independent research not eligible to be presented in court.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think part of serving on a jury is that you're NOT supposed to bias yourself with independent research not eligible to be presented in court.
    Devils advocate is he would only know the charges if he looks at mycase. But on the other hand it also might expose prior cases, which could taint his view.

Must be nice. Down here in the big city we just know when to show up. No idea what the case is until we are in the jury box being questioned/weeded out by counsel.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Devils advocate is he would only know the charges if he looks at mycase. But on the other hand it also might expose prior cases, which could taint his view.

Must be nice. Down here in the big city we just know when to show up. No idea what the case is until we are in the jury box being questioned/weeded out by counsel.
    Ive made it that far just one time. They didn't pick me. I was fine with it back then, now I would "happily" serve if selected.

The only other 2 times I have even been called in I never left the big room.

The case I was brought to be questioned, it was a hispanic who gave his wife an indian burn. No idea how it turned out.

Top Bottom