• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    That may or may not be a good deal, depending on which model it is. For example, we routinely run the Sporticals at around $629 and the Oracles for around $659.

If it's something other than those, it's probably a pretty good buy.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    For $100 more you can get a Spikes. Or for the $100 cheaper you could get a S&W M&P15 Sport. In my opinion, both are much better choices.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For $100 more you can get a Spikes. Or for the same price you could get a S&W M&P15 Sport. In my opinion, both are much better choices.
    You can get the Sport for $100 less :rockwoot:

And I'd agree, those would be my choices. Since I'm cheap, I opted for the M&P Sport, to start my AR collection. Next will likely be a 15-22, then the Spikes may be next on my list.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Last gun I got there, I let him talk me into the px4 45 when I knew the price was high. I didn't do my research beforehand and didn't know how high, $100 over msrp is how high. Went back to have a word, didn't care, didn't even try to make a lip-service gesture of a box of ammo or anything.

I will never again buy from Blythes.

I will however continue to visit, listen for people looking to sell/trade get turned off by their ridiculous lowball offer and meet them on the sidewalk to buy.

I said I would continue to support the little Guy when Cabalas moved in. The little Guy screwed me several times over, I kept trying to give my support while letting them know how I as a repeat customer with an easy $5k in retail purchases did not appreciate the way I had been treated. They made no amends and just screwed me for the last time. I'm done with them. There are deals to be had, unfortunately they carry none of them.

Top Bottom