• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It's all good! I just like getting things out in teh air so we cam all be on the same page and move on. Sorry if my post was a bit prick like... but I am know to be a grade A @$$hole.

Glad we're all clear now, lets get back to making fun of each other based on age.

Except Rachel Marie.... I truely just don't like her

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'll be joining AARP when I change my views on the RKBA. It's pretty plain that they won't be changing their anti-gun stance.:xmad:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    27 here. I've never partied. Have had a lot of crazy ideas and dumb and dangerous things happen in the past. But life hasn't been this good til now. Can only get better from now on. Very excited about that.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    30 here, which really doesn't have me upset, except for the fact that my body isn't holding up as well as I'd wished. Maybe it's my somewhat poor diet (though I'm not overweight, I have joint issues, back pain, etc), maybe I was just too hard on myself playing sports growing up.......Oh no, I just said my diet may be contributing to.....wait, what was I talking about....

Luckily, playing with my two small children has helped keep me young at heart and mind.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I'm forty one, still holding up ok despite the mileage and some heavy partying in my twenties. Now I'm married to a former geek girl turned forty something science teacher. No regrets for me.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Thanks -RM-

I guess then I misunderstood what was going on, so for the record (for what it's worth) I do apologize. I guess I was not reading between the lines as all good interweb users should do.

Again, sorry.
    I'm a confusing person!! I can get anyone to misunderstand! :D It's what I do.
    Glad we're all clear now, lets get back to making fun of each other based on age.

Except Rachel Marie.... I truely just don't like her

Where is that middle finger smiley?:dunno:
    Happy Birthday RM!

Well, Happy Birthday!!:rockwoot:

Thanks guys. I'd rep you if I could. But, I will! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I took the anonymous route. If you really want to know though ask my son. He is more than willing to tell everyone he knows how old Mommy is. :rolleyes:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I fit into one of those age ranges.

We should have a "guess the age" thread...perhaps in the "guess the previous posters age" fashion.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im 29 but left the party stage around 24-25. i really wish i could get back into it some, but ill say "im going to drink alot tonight" then i fall asleep in my chair 1/2 way through beer #2.

i guess getting older has its benifits aswell like shooting and hunting in the morning instid of still sleeping from the night before

Top Bottom