• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I responded to a wts ad with no pictures.......

I asked if they were the Pmags Cabelas had on sale.... Ie the 2nd gen windowless ones.

I recieved an infraction......

I have been on my best behavior here on INGO for over 2 years now.

It was a legit question.

If sellers can not provide b asic information like location and particlular model and pictures how are prospective buyers going to get this information without asking which bumps the ad ?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I asked on the thread if pictures were abaolable.

Oh well guess it is easier to give an infraction for something...

Wish I was part of the Good Ol Boy Club..

I remember when INGO was a community not a place to sell ads and support Yeager for some free training.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    ya i have gotten a few because i cant keep my mouth shut when people with 50 post somthing for a ton of money:D they always tell me you have to ask an questions in the pm system. oh well. i have deff seen some good things for sale in these classifieds almost always from members who have been here for awhile, but the ratio now is garbage so many 50 posts with crap to sell i can see how the classifieds here used to be very good becasue most of the older members seem to have atleast some respect for the community. i can see how the mods are trying to tighten up because everyone with 50 posts is either selling the wrong way or asking a million questioins..... and all the answers are usually in the rules.

i am new myself and am absolutely not bashing the forum i just see how all the newer people are filling it up with garbage to get to 50 then sell there crap. itll pass soon becasue once everything goes to normal these ******* will be begging people to buy there stuff for cheap then we will never see them again.:patriot:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I responded to a wts ad with no pictures.......

I asked if they were the Pmags Cabelas had on sale.... Ie the 2nd gen windowless ones.

I recieved an infraction......

I have been on my best behavior here on INGO for over 2 years now.

It was a legit question.

If sellers can not provide b asic information like location and particlular model and pictures how are prospective buyers going to get this information without asking which bumps the ad ?

This would be the second time I've seen someone infracted for asking a product-related question in the thread and get infracted for it. Meanwhile, the "let me know if it doesn't sell" comment seemed to get through just fine.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    I asked on the thread if pictures were abaolable.

Oh well guess it is easier to give an infraction for something...

Wish I was part of the Good Ol Boy Club..

I remember when INGO was a community not a place to sell ads and support Yeager for some free training.
    Wow some one is a little upset!

Top Bottom