• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The officer was amazingly calm on the radio! All that adrenaline, and he could still manage to be coherent. Impressive.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The clod with the rifle should count himself fortunate that he'll heal up from his wounds instead of pushing up daisies.
    I dare say that most of us would have done a mag dump on him before he had even dropped the gun.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I would like to see the in car camera prior to the guy pulling over. I'm going to arm chair quarterback this for a second. The Officer did a passenger side approach. Which is awesome. I use it regularly and as you can see in the video most drivers aren't ready for.

Here is where I question his tactics though. The guy in the car is giving a ton of armed suspect indicators. He's moving in his seat. His body appears to be turned almost all the way around. He was waiting to ambush on the initial approach it looks like. The Officer appears to see it. Looks like he even did a double take and then started walking to the driver side. I would have stayed passenger side observing and asking for backup.

He did a damn good job getting his gun out and putting accurate shots on the threat but I still would have liked for him to be back up on his feet quicker looking for cover.

Again this happened in seconds and is easy for me to say while watching from my computer screen in no danger. The Officer responded and acted quickly. He made his decisions work for him and that's all that matters at the end of the day in a situation like this.

I also wonder if this was an interdiction stop.

Top Bottom