• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spray73

Plinker
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just want to thank Bradis for their outstanding customer service today! And Shooter for taking care of getting my Magpul parts :rockwoot:
    Bradis was extremely busy this morning around 10-10:40 but nonetheless I was immediately helped and treated as one of their own. So I say THANK YOU.:ingo:

Zachary8328

Plinker
    Sep 12, 2012
    Bradis hooked me up with a good number of 7.62 x 39 rounds today. Little pricey but nothing I can't deal with. Look forward to going back again next week. Highly recommended store

Gibson90

Plinker
    Apr 21, 2011
    Ditto for Bradis. Stopped in looking for a mossberg 500 30 ga combo. They had one in stock, but noticed a couple small scratches/dents on the stock. Mark worked me on the price and I walked away a happy customer...... Yet again... Now I just need them to get some .22lr in so I can go shooting next weekend with my .22s.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Yes great place. My wife and I were there getting a few things and Kenny and Mark knew our names. Does that mean we goes there to often? Funny things was Kenny knew our credit card number by heart, :):

Top Bottom