• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Since Brown and Castile, they want the opportunity to shoot at officers and harm white people. Links? Don't have any. But I do pay attention.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If someone yells BLM now I will probably treat it the same as someone yelling Allah Akbar.

I'll let you assign what you believed to be the appropriate threat level to that, I already know what my assessment is.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This is the end of Black Lives Matter.

Bloomfield couple shot, wife killed, during apparent robbery in Indianapolis

LOCAL NEWS
    Bloomfield couple shot, wife killed, during apparent robbery in Indianapolis
    A couple that owns a commercial roofing company in Bloomfield, Indiana, was shot during an apparent robbery early Thursday on the city's west side.
    Something went wrong.
    Author: Rich Nye
    Published: 12:34 PM EDT September 18, 2020
    Updated: 6:23 PM EDT September 18, 2020
    Facebook Twitter
    INDIANAPOLIS — A couple that owns a commercial roofing company in Bloomfield, Indiana, was shot during an apparent robbery early Thursday on the west side of Indianapolis while working on a trailer.

The wife, 40-year-old Wilma Hochstetler, died at the scene. Her husband, Jonathan, survived a bullet through his neck. Their six-year-old son witnessed the incident.

00:19 / 00:31
    AXS Patio Sessions: Coast Modern
    FEATURED BY

Jonathan’s father, Sam Hochstetler, read a letter Friday afternoon he wrote to the people of Indianapolis.

"I feel no hatred, bitterness, anger, nor revenge towards the two Black men that murdered my daughter-in-law,” Sam said. “I extend forgiveness for the two murderers. Revenge only begets more violence. My heart's desire for them is that they would repent, to fall on their faces before the Lord Jesus, and cry out for mercy for their own souls’ sake."

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...olis/531-acb30b4e-3a07-4025-a9d1-c5d6762729dd

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And this is why I carry, multiple, and don't let the spouse go out alone. Our world has changed.............

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    As I understand it, Ramirez pulled his gun out after angry confrontational people had already pulled their guns out. Then he decided not to end the threat by eliminating it instantly. There is a level of culpability in my mind. I am not drawing on an armed person to threaten them. It is about eliminating a threat. A disarming should have happened and I only know one way to do that when drawn on. What Remirez did, I do not understand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hahaha satanopolis, I normally call it napganistan

I call it home. Crazy as it is no place is without its own share of troubles. No place.

That our local leaders have allowed this festering wound to go malignant is not on those of us that actually love this place. It is on a lazy ill-informed mush brained electorate.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Black Lives Matter can go straight to Hell.

See? I knew you didn't need me to explain what I meant. That is what I meant and think is happening among moderate voters. While many can understand the need for police reform, most of middle America doesn't agree with looting, arson or other criminal behavior. The longer the criminal behavior goes on with the protests, the less support BLM draws from middle America.

And then when you see an escalation of violence by blacks against white civilians....it's a dealbreaker. That boundary has been breached and the sympathetic middle American will stop supporting (or at least tolerating) BLM nonsense and now move toward active resistance, along with a call for police to put a stop to criminal behavior.

Murder of a white woman, the attempted murder of her husband and the resultant destruction of a white family by a black (BLM affiliation is inconsequential) man, is racially motivated, except the racist is the murderer. And all BLM will be painted with the same brush. And they should be based upon their professed positions.

Top Bottom