Just another reason I prefer to live in the country...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    untitled.jpg

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton

Dont need to live in the country....this was taken across from Rolls-Royce about 4-5 miles west of downtown, Indianapolis last Saturday.....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Dont need to live in the country....this was taken across from Rolls-Royce about 4-5 miles west of downtown, Indianapolis last Saturday.....

No kidding. I saw a doe and her young one chased into a drainage ditch ringed by cattails in front of the Marsh at Mann and 67. See them in the fields along Mann, Southport, and Mooresville Road south of Mills all the time.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    No kidding. I saw a doe and her young one chased into a drainage ditch ringed by cattails in front of the Marsh at Mann and 67. See them in the fields along Mann, Southport, and Mooresville Road south of Mills all the time.

Yeah, i see them there all the time too.....i live in crossfield (well actually oak trace II but, same addition) , just a half mile east of mooresville and southport rd.....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yeah, i see them there all the time too.....i live in crossfield (well actually oak trace II but, same addition) , just a half mile east of mooresville and southport rd.....

I know it well. I live up on Mills and pass that intersection almost daily it seems on the way to Walmart or something in Camby. :wavey: neighbor

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This is just today. There's a momma coon and 4 babies. One of the babies climbed up the playset. There were 2 mommas and 2 babies about 30 min ago.

ee0fc555.jpg

c078c3e6.jpg

d3eaad86.jpg

Top Bottom