• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I went online today and filled out the LTCH application! :rockwoot: I am really excited, and I will complete the paperwork by tomorrow afternoon.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I went online today and filled out the LTCH application! :rockwoot: I am really excited, and I will complete the paperwork by tomorrow afternoon.

Stop now and do the L-1 option.

That way you will get it in two weeks instead of 16

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Hmm.... if everyone is recommending the L-1 option then do I need to fill out a new online application? If not, then how do I get access to the L-1 link?

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Nevermind, I found the link on the state website where you can use and schedule the L-1 service. Thanks for the heads up everyone!!

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    Filled out the app today online and did the L1 option, go tomorrow for fingerprinting. I'll see how long it takes and report back.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    Went to an L1 location for fingerprinting today and it took 5 minutes then went downtown to the city county building to pay my $50 and there wasn't anyone waiting so it took all of 5 minutes as well. Couldn't be any easier. Hopefully within 2 weeks I should have my permit. I'll post back as soon as I get it.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well, I signed up for L-1. They collected the $30 state fee on top of the additional $10.95. I have my appointment around noon day. Once that's done then it's off to the Bloomington PD to finish my application! Thanks to everyone again for the comments and support! :)

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well I was unable to go L-1 shop today:rolleyes:!! I love it when I have problems at work that prevent me from leaving on time.

However, I was able to re-schedule for tomorrow. I will report back on my experience with L-1 service in Bloomington.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    My L-1 Appointment went smoothly this morning. It only took 10 minutes for them to take my fingerprints and I was off to the police station. It also only took about 15 minutes to completely the LTCH application. Now I am going to play the waiting game and I will report back on the thread concerning the wait time.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    My L-1 Appointment went smoothly this morning. It only took 10 minutes for them to take my fingerprints and I was off to the police station. It also only took about 15 minutes to completely the LTCH application. Now I am going to play the waiting game and I will report back on the thread concerning the wait time.
    I bet you'll have your LTCH by the end of next week.

WoodWizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Did my l-1 last Tuesday, went for fingerprinting Wendsday, and then to county Sheriff office, got my LTC seven days later. Thank you L-1

Top Bottom