Not open for further replies.

NEIL OSTROFF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2011
    Idaho, Vermont & Can
    Hi all,

I just found this forum as I had a Google alert for several knife makers and got a hit on Mick Strider- so here I am!

Some of you know me from other forums or knife shows. My name is Neil Ostroff and I am the owner of True North Knives- we are a US corporation with our head office in Williston, VT- I currently live in Idaho (since January of this year) - I am a permanent resident of the US.

My family are still in Montreal Canada and I shuttle back and forth these days as my parents are elderly and infirm and need my support.

Basically I spend one week each month in Canada and the rest of the month in the US.

I have been a dealer of knives since 1999 and over the last 8 years have become a strong Strider Knives vendor. Along with Chris Reeve Knives, those are the 2 semi custom houses that we handle in a large way.

Along with that we represent around 100 custom knife makers and also sell a few lines of really cool flashlights.

So, guns you ask? Well, not yet- living most of my life in Montreal Canada never allowed me the opportunity to get into guns but I am sure that I will get with the program in the near future. :)

So, thanks for letting me in to this place- If any of you are taking in the Blade Show in Atlanta next week, I will be there- not as a table holder but as a Sponsor of the show.

Take care and bet regards,

Neil Ostroff / TNK
    True North Knives
    TrueNorthKnives.com EST 1999
    Follow TNK on the NEW Twitter @TrueNorthKnives
    Click.. HERE...for the coolest flashlights!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    TNK is a Corporate Sponsor of Knife Rights
    Have you joined Knife Rights yet? For more info go to: www.KnifeRights.org
    Protecting YOUR right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom