• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    Here is a Cricut on steroids. If anyone wants to start a t-shirt sticker business on the side.

I looked at those when the first started coming out. Pretty cool direct to garment printing. Saves a few steps from traditional methods of imaging fabrics.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I looked at those when the first started coming out. Pretty cool direct to garment printing. Saves a few steps from traditional methods of imaging fabrics.
    Its actually not a DTG you still use heat transfer vinyl but it combines print and cut all in one operation. You can print custom graphics on HTV then it will cut the image and go straight to a heat press for transfer. Its more of a high volume commercial unit. You can also make full color shirts and decals. It really is a business in a box

Lpherr

Occupied
    Its actually not a DTG you still use heat transfer vinyl but it combines print and cut all in one operation. You can print custom graphics on HTV then it will cut the image and go straight to a heat press for transfer. Its more of a high volume commercial unit. You can also make full color shirts and decals. It really is a business in a box
    My apologies. I thought it was a DTG by the name.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So as the title says, just got a cricut, I’m a artist (I’ll post some pics), but I’m having fun making shirts. Was trying to think of some good not obvious pro 2nd words to put on them. Prefer to not be the typical cliche ones. Anyone got tips for a new cricut user. (In regard to pics, the one with the NAZI is my boss (navy), his dad (Nazi), grandpa (WW1 spike). I’m a beekeeper hence bee stuff. And the black and whites are shirts with graffiti I just did on the cricut).
    How'd you do those pictures they look like they're bigger than a cricut's print area?

Top Bottom