• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Bought one for the wife for her B-Day last year. She loves it and has been carrying it since I gave it to her. I picked up a holster from Ruger for it. Was a great price and a nice high ride belt holster with the Ruger logo on it. Planning on adding a set of Crimson Trace grips and she will be set.

chevy07_man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Haubstadt
    I have the 38 spl version also. Its a great little gun. Im wanting to get a glow sight or laser for it. The front sight is a little tricky to see sometimes

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Picked up a 357 LCR today. Originally I was not in the market for one but after picking up a 642 for my daughter and taking it out and shooting it, I decided it that was a nice size to carry for a bug. At first I thought they were ugly but now I think they are the cat's meow. I decided on the 357 after reading about them and deciding I would like the caliber versatility since I picked up a bunch of 38 special previously.

If you haven't noticed, the grip right where it hits the web of your hand is squishy. That and the polymer trigger group helps take up the punishment.

I like it.

I prefer the Renegade ankle holster for carry but don't have one for this size revolver but I do have an Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 12 that it just barely fits in. It fits in tight enough that I don't use the retaining strap.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Picked up a 357 LCR today. Originally I was not in the market for one but after picking up a 642 for my daughter and taking it out and shooting it, I decided it that was a nice size to carry for a bug. At first I thought they were ugly but now I think they are the cat's meow. I decided on the 357 after reading about them and deciding I would like the caliber versatility since I picked up a bunch of 38 special previously.

If you haven't noticed, the grip right where it hits the web of your hand is squishy. That and the polymer trigger group helps take up the punishment.

I like it.

I prefer the Renegade ankle holster for carry but don't have one for this size revolver but I do have an Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 12 that it just barely fits in. It fits in tight enough that I don't use the retaining strap.

Big fan of the Renegade ankle holster for my 642. They were quite helpful and their customer service was excellent.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I like this beauty...

rugerlcrchanel.jpg

Top Bottom