• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Ford made a mistake in the late 70's, with the Mustang II. They finally started to come back to their senses in the 90, and finally started to produce a vehicle that was true to the original Mustang intent. I had a 1968 GT, 390 high performance with a 3/4 cam(damn I miss that car :( ),and the current style is reminiscent of that. I finally broke down and picked up a 2010 last December, but opted for the six as I don't need the rush I used to get going flat out down the interstate...:D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I hope they do better quality build then they have in years past.
    The squeaky plastic dash noises, rather small brakes, leather seats that look like they have 100,000 miles on them at 20,000 miles...

sorry, while I am glad the American car companies are competing with each other on any scale, I wish they would use better materials. For now I will stick with the German made cars, and Ford trucks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I was excited about the Boss Mustangs ... then i seen there were a limited amount made (jacking up the prices roughly 15k). I liked the idea of having 2 keys, one would tune the car for regular driving, the other key would tune the car for performance. Big mustang fan, and i like where they have taken the car performance wise, though im not THAT big of a fan of the newer mustang bodies, i like the 96-98 the best since the classics (and the 2005 if i had to choose a newer style)

Top Bottom