• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JB75

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    fort wayne
    I ordered a new survival book to read over the holidays and I got a suprise. The book is 101/2 inches by 14 inches 480 pages and covers alot of ground and I got it for only 19.99 from piragis northwood company. Its called suvival wisdom and know how and so far has been a good read.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I have this in my library. It's pretty good, if a bit bulky a n unwieldy in size! I don't recall where I got it or the price but it's a nice book.

They had another one in the "Piragis Bookstore" - don't remember the exact title but it was something like Scouers Hanbook or something that looked interesting too...

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Survival-Wisdom-Know-How-Everything/dp/1579127533/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321978128&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Survival Wisdom & Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Thrive in the Wilderness (9781579127534): CC The Editors of Stackpole Books: Books[/ame]

here u can preview the book

longhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Books A Million carries both the survival book and the country wisdom book. I bought the country wisdon book a couple of years ago.It's got a huge amount of knowledge in it, and I like to get it out about every 6 months to refrsh what's in there.Even if you live in town or the burbs, there is a lot that you can use. I'm hoping for the survival book for this Christmas,Hell, I'll probably buy it myself before then.

Top Bottom