• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I sent my XDs 45 off to xd-hs2000.com to have TFO sights I got a deal on installed and it came back today.

Turnaround was good. It took two days to get there, they received it sometime Monday, worked on it and sent it out sometime Tuesday and it came back today.

$25 including return shipping so it seemed pretty reasonable to me.

Everything look good and I just hope it stays dry so I can go try it out this weekend.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Cheaper than I will touch one. Front dovetail is so shallow that without some sort of special pusher it's difficult to do without messing something up. I have done one but along with the shallow dovetail they are known for being very tight which I can attest to where the one I did was concerned. I would say great price and turnaround.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Having done sights regularly on many guns for a good little while now i'll second that a hammer and a punch is not the correct way to do it. There is a pretty huge variation in sight fitment on the springfields. Some will come off with reasonable force (what i would consider correct fitment) while others will absolutely fight until it pops out of that dove tail. The correct tools are very important on the XD series of firearms if you want a good result.

Top Bottom