• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWI Serb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    The wifey, though still getting comfortable with guns, mustered up the courage and bought me a Springfield XDs 9mm...Thankfully its version post-recall! Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Christmas!

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Very nice! My gf gave me an Ed Brown Molon Labe last year, so I proposed to her this summer. This year she gave me a Strider SnG knife. I'm a lucky guy.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    My wife pulled off a double surprise this year; we got my son an 11-87 Super Magnum for Christmas, and I dropped a couple of hints that I really liked his gift. On Christmas morning, as Matt was opening the over-sized box that contained his shotgun, the Mrs. pointed out that there was another box inside, next to my son's. I pulled it out and quickly realized realized that she and my son had conspired to get me one as well. She knew about both guns, while Matt and I knew about each others' gifts...I still don't know how she managed to keep both a secret, while getting them into the same big box for Christmas! JetGirl was part of the conspiracy as well, and played her part masterfully, keeping both Matt and me in the dark the whole time.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My wife pulled off a double surprise this year; we got my son an 11-87 Super Magnum for Christmas, and I dropped a couple of hints that I really liked his gift. On Christmas morning, as Matt was opening the over-sized box that contained his shotgun, the Mrs. pointed out that there was another box inside, next to my son's. I pulled it out and quickly realized realized that she and my son had conspired to get me one as well. She knew about both guns, while Matt and I knew about each others' gifts...I still don't know how she managed to keep both a secret, while getting them into the same big box for Christmas! JetGirl was part of the conspiracy as well, and played her part masterfully, keeping both Matt and me in the dark the whole time.
    That's one sneaky monkey. All conspiracies aren't bad. Pretty cool way to slide in the gifts.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    Awesome gifts everyone. I'm pooling all my Christmas cash together and heading to the Kokomo show tomorrow. Looks like my gift is mainly going to be reloading supplies but time will tell.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    For the first time in 30 years my wife bought me a gun for Christmas. I was surprised with a Henry 22 Carbine. She also had the idea of buying my son his first handgun for his 21st birthday a few weeks ago. She is a keeper!

huntsville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    My wife got me a SOG Machete for Christmas. She stuck to the budget which is good. She still found a way to get something super cool I've been wanting for a long time.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Opened a new Springfield TRP operator for Christmas... I knew I loved her for good reason!!! Anyone else get gun related gifts???? Btw Merry Christmas INGO

Now THAT is true love! Congrats. I didn't get any gun stuff, but I did let my wife read this thread. She is beating me about now. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got a red dot for my mossberg, a clamp on bipod for my mosin, a desk light for my gun table, I bought her an 870, and a box of 9mm

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Congrat's on a fine gift from what sounds like a fine woman!

Our 1st Christmas, my wife got me some Meprolight Night Sights for my Glock 33 and a Fobus Ankle Holster! It's been the same (type of gift) every year since!

I, too, have a great wife...and am very thankful!

Top Bottom