• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Hey, I just joined and I was wondering about the history of INGO. Why is it popular with people like iv8888 and James Yeager? Would INGO work like the NRA if our rights were ever threatened here in this, the greatest state in the union?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey, I just joined and I was wondering about the history of INGO. Why is it popular with people like iv8888 and James Yeager? Would INGO work like the NRA if our rights were ever threatened here in this, the greatest state in the union?

Probably not.
    We are just a forum.
    We exchange ideas.
    We do pass on information that is happening in the legislature, and we talk about it.
    But it is up to individual members to write their congresscritters.

We do not have people paid to visit those congresscritters.

Welcome to the forum

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013

Welcome! As Actaeon277 said this is just a forum and the members talk about issues, but it is up to them to contact their elected officials. There is the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association (ISRPA), which is active in state and local government legislation policy. I can't say for sure why it is popular with others, but for me it is a great source of information.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    IMG_4154.JPG

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Greetings and salutations, INGO is a great place to learn, exchange ideas, have spelling nazis attack, the ocassional troll thread, etc. Kinda like the water cooler at work, just remember it isn't personal so enjoy the fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom