• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    LISTEN! Wal-Mart is all about making money. They have the most sophisticated inventory control of any retailer on the planet. They know on a daily basis what is selling and what is not. They will not abandon a profitable, high turn SKU. They will try to find alternate suppliers for ammo. Just wait for the Chinese ammo to appear.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I started a thread about this in the Ammo section. I have also been talking to friends and they all keep saying that "it's on order"... As much as I am freaked out by empty shelves (my fault for not stocking up) I do agree with Glockster. Money makes the world go round.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I started a thread about this in the Ammo section. I have also been talking to friends and they all keep saying that "it's on order"... As much as I am freaked out by empty shelves (my fault for not stocking up) I do agree with Glockster. Money makes the world go round.
    I have been successful in finding ammo at WM prices by buying at case prices at various outlets. Just look around, be patient and don't be afraid to ask another retailer to match WM's price. It is the day of negotiation. Everybody is hard up for sales. Ask for what is a reasonable competitive price.

Top Bottom