• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Personally I prefer one of my SXS's for birds, my Parker in 12 for larger birds or my Win 24 in 16 for upland. Of course my 28ga is a great dove gun.

Nothing wrong with a semiauto of course...they just don't look right with my hunting tweeds...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Personally I prefer one of my SXS's for birds, my Parker in 12 for larger birds or my Win 24 in 16 for upland. Of course my 28ga is a great dove gun.

Nothing wrong with a semiauto of course...they just don't look right with my hunting tweeds...

Yep...I had a beat up old Barbour Jacket I used to bird hunt in and the one time I tried carrying a pump with it I felt weird...Went back to the truck and got my little Spanish Sidelock, tossed cigarette aside and grabbed the Peterson pipe instead....

wideroad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I've been debating on buying a semiauto, is there any reason you went with Beretta over the other brands?

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I've been debating on buying a semiauto, is there any reason you went with Beretta over the other brands?

I have been looking at a few different makes and models all in the same price group and grade. It really came down to options. This model had all the round capability I wanted the cycle rate I hoped for (as long as I perform as well as the gun can) it really came down to the deal they are advertising. Other than that it was a toss up between the Benelli or this Beretta. Both are getting great reviews.

Top Bottom