• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This is a deviation from my typical choice of 1911 style .45 acp's. I don't plan on using this for my EDC at this time, but one never knows. :) I do like the higher capacity of the XDM and have heard a lot of good reports on the XDMs and XDSs. The main reason I purchased it was to have something a little less expensive in the vehicle during the week just in case my vehicle is ever broken in to while I am away at work. Really looking forward to shooting it!.

DSC04675_zpse552a11d.jpg

DSC04677_zpsa641c543.jpg

DSC04676_zpsc8dbfb5f.jpg

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I just bought one myself, and i love it. It seems the holster is a little rough and scratches the slide pretty easy. But it is an awesome shooter, and I am really happy with mine.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I just bought one myself, and i love it. It seems the holster is a little rough and scratches the slide pretty easy. But it is an awesome shooter, and I am really happy with mine.

I've heard that about the holster that comes with it. Thanks for the heads up. Will probably try to find something different. I've noticed that holster choices for this gun seem to be limited compared to 1911 models.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    She's a beauty, I'm in the market for one myself. Thinking about going with the XDS for my EDC, even with a smaller capacity. I was thinking about it, and I think most confrontations would be settled with under 10 shots. I could be totally off base with that line of thinking, but I'm hoping that an aggressive ammo choice will compensate for the lack of capacity.

Top Bottom