• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have the 9mm model and absolutely love it. I have shot around 1000 flawless rounds thru it, and prefer shooting it over the AR-15.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I had a 9mm JRC but sold it last year. It was a decent piece but wasn't the fun I was hoping for. I recently replaced it with a HiPoint 4595 carbine. Not near as well built as the JRC but fills the void left by the JRC.
    Other than some bad reloads I made, the JRC ran perfectly for the 300-600 rounds I put through it.

Matt

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Good luck on finding a Sub2K at a reasonable price. Most I've seen are going for well over MSRP even used. I'd love to have one but I won't pay $500 for a sub $350 gun.

Matt

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I have the 9mm version and it has been very reliable so far. I've run about 1500 rounds through it with only 3 malfunctions. Probably ammo related. WWB and Federal Champion. I like the gun but the magazine release should be in a different location and it would be nice if it had the empty mag hold open feature.

jrose361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2011
    I just saw a video from a new take-down from Shot Show. Liked it a lot. Will have to see what MSRP to everyday price will be.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    We'll if I get off of work in time I'm going to purchase the Just Right today. I looked at a lot of different pistol cartridge carbines and it won out. I am interested in the Kel Tech Sub 2k gen 2 though. I doubt there will be any around here anytime soon.
    The JRC just seems better built and able to be more accesorized. I'm imagining a JRC with a bump fire stock and a can.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Just threw the Eotech (just saw that the battery hatch isn't all the way closed) on there. Put Magpull MBUS sights front and rear and a front grip that was laying around. Can't wait to shoot it.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Just picked me up a JRC. So far so good. Wanting to SBR it and can it too. Your buffer looks different. I'm wanting to change mine to a Mil-Spec. Is that what you have done here?

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Gotcha! I love mine. I think it's going to be one of my favorites. I need to invest in a LOT of 9mm. I tend to go through a lot with it. lol

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Happy with mine;

DII_4995w.jpg

Currently has a Primary Arms RDS. Had it for a couple years. Runs great. Not fun to detail clean. But then, I don't have to detail clean it often. ;)

racer5c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I have one in 9mm that I haven't fired yet, BUT I will say this for the company, I bought mine new at an auction, it had a California magazine release on it, I emailed them asking what I needed to do to change it, they sent me one free of charge 2 day air with hand written instructions. Hope to get to range this weekend with it

Top Bottom