• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Oh....... I’m following you now. The ole boating accident thing.
    Good grief, nothing so nefarious as that. You know full well that the 4473 is not a record of firearm ownership, therefore nothing needs to be lost. You also know that we are allowed by law to buy and sell firearms privately ... no form 4473 required. Why on earth are you trolling this thread?

In an effort to get back on topic ... from the range report, it sounds like the OP will be sending his gun back to Ruger yet again ... what's the odds he'll be filling out another 4473?

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Finally got around to sending the replacement rifle back to Ruger. This time the turn around was only avout 10 days. Same as before, they said it couldn't be fixed and sent another rifle. So yes, another 4473 for those who care. This replacement is one of the second gen models though that takes standard ar mags. I've only run two mas through it, but it works fantastically. Spent cases are launched almost like a mini 14. And the mags feed awesome. They lock in quite a bit better than they do on a Mossberg MVP, no wiggle.
    I do have to give Ruger's customer service dept a big high five. They were very pleasant to deal with throughout this whole process. I do hope that I never need them again though!

Top Bottom