Just Thinking outloud about my own carry preferences.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Always been a CC guy except around my house.

Still feel that way in general, if I am walking down the street or in an area with multiple ingress and egress points, but with all of the negativity firearms are going to be receiving now, I am seriously reconsidering OC in places such as sit down restaurants, stand alone department stores or grocery stores. Places where I feel llike being just one in a crowd is important.

I think people are going to need to see that not all firearms are tools for committing crimes. The stories like armed citizen reports in the NRA magazines will never get the attention the murder of 2 or 30 will ever get.

I post this in the Legislation forum because that is my area of concern and want to do my part to portray and defend my rights in the most positive light possible and not because I want a CC/OC debate or this would be in the carry and defense forum.

Give me advice or your thoughts on what YOU do to portray/defend our 2A rights daily.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I think it's important to stay friendly with folks all around. Showing that "gun folks" aren't all stereotypical rednecks, thugs or nutjobs is a big step..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom