• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Excuse her for not being on alot. She's more interested in reading Nora Roberts and such. HELLLLPPP!!!!

tinkerbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    For my defense with SavageEagle, I do read alot. That is one of my passions. I don't always have a lot of time to spend on the computer with running a household, raising 4 kids, and all. I will be on and be checking out what everyone says. I don't always know what to say or what to ask and sometimes I am a little scared to ask. So if I don't say alot especially at first, that is why. Just bare with me and help give me some little shoves. Thanks.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    /shove

If you have questions, please ASK! That's what this forum is here for!
    You may not always get the right answer the first time, but you'll certainly get a great discussion about it! :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I don't always know what to say or what to ask and sometimes I am a little scared to ask.

There are some of us who have a knack for simplifying even the most complex of questions or situations. If you're not sure of how to word something, just jot it down and we'll do our best to decipher and ask, "Is this what you mean?"

We're all here to learn from each other. As I told your other half, I live in Plainfield as well, and will be willing to help in any way I can. Feel free to ask any questions at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom