• Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Voting wait time:

Voting this morning, took 45 mins.
    Maybe 75 people in line, seemed to stay at that level.

Youngest and ol lady did early voting.
    Middle kid said she'd go after work today.
    She the lone democrat.

Hope she stands in line a long while LOL

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sometimes people make mistakes.
    Note: she votes Republican (can't be all bad) LOL

My ex always voted republican when we were together, she liked to go shooting, too.....now she's married to some poor sap eye doctor that leans left, so she's an anti gun, hillary supporting libtard. I called her out on it a few years ago and told her to put her husband on the phone, she hung up on me and I haven't heard from her since. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My ex always voted republican when we were together, she liked to go shooting, too.....now she's married to some poor sap eye doctor that leans left, so she's an anti gun, hillary supporting libtard. I called her out on it a few years ago and told her to put her husband on the phone, she hung up on me and I haven't heard from her since. :):

You wanted you ex-wife to put her husband on the phone, so you could admonish him about his views? That's welllll.... different.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Voting went smoothly, got there about 315, took 30-45 minutes but I can't be sure.
    I had a WW2 navy vet walk up and get in line behind me and I got to talk to him the entire time in line!
    Higgins boat operator with 37 landing missions in the Pacific theater. Walked with a cane but wouldn't have anything to do with using any of the many chairs available along the slow moving line.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Voting went smoothly, got there about 315, took 30-45 minutes but I can't be sure.
    I had a WW2 navy vet walk up and get in line behind me and I got to talk to him the entire time in line!
    Higgins boat operator with 37 landing missions in the Pacific theater. Walked with a cane but wouldn't have anything to do with using any of the many chairs available along the slow moving line.
    How cool is that! Waiting in line to vote while chatting with a WWII Veteran.
    e592ada6-31ff-44f3-b0f0-6ebec336e21e

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You wanted you ex-wife to put her husband on the phone, so you could admonish him about his views? That's welllll.... different.
    Well, I guess I’ll be accused of moving the goalposts, but no. I was gonna fill him in on her past. Too late, though, she’s already shown her true self to him, poor guy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Arrived at Crossroads Church in Avon at 1607. 26 minutes to get to the checker-inner, voted and out the door at the 33 minute mark.

I still have more elections absentee than at the polls. 33 minutes at a mid-term is a long time compared to all the other mid-terms.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We arrived at the Mary Bryant Elementary school about 6:30. Only line was the two goobers ahead of us at the check-in table who were at the wrong site. One wanted to argue that he only lived 1/2 mile away and he should be allowed to vote. They had to tell him where to go and how to get there. Once he was out of the way, it took us 4-5 minutes. We were at the Lincoln Square Pancake House when they opened the door at 7:00. I voted for ham, eggs, and wheat toast. They beat Donnelly, Watson, and all the Libertarian candidates.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I voted with my wife yesterday. Took us about 10 min at most. She voted first. Then I went next and undid her vote. On FB later one of our mutual friends made the status "Thinking of my child's future. That's why I voted."
    I commented "Me too." I'm sure we voted differently.

Jason

Top Bottom