• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Well INGO since I joined this site I wanted to make an SBR because of all the cool videos and pictures. I finally said enough, and filled out the paperwork on a PTR 91 PDW Pistol chambered in .308 win. The idea of a 8.5" 308 is crazy, but I just love the looks of it. Anyway, I didn't feel like checking the mail yesterday and let it sit until this morning. When I opened the box there it was :) my SBR tax stamp. Needless to say I'm really excited and wanted to share. So here she is....my new SBR :cool: ENJOY and thanks again :ingo: for all your help.

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    I finally got to put a few rounds through it this afternoon and I have to say....very controllable! The specs are: PTR PDW Pistol as a host, Choate side folding stock, Stark vertical forward grip, MI optics mount, and a Bushnell TRS-25 RDS. I will shoot for groups either Monday or Tuesday and post the results. It really is a flamethrower and SUPER loud but I love it.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I bet it's a flamethrower! I know my 10"AK puts out a nice fireball every once in awhile. I'd thought about doing just what you have done but could t come up with a good excuse to do it!

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I bet it's a flamethrower! I know my 10"AK puts out a nice fireball every once in awhile. I'd thought about doing just what you have done but could t come up with a good excuse to do it!

Well, now you have an excuse......and I guess so do I. Makes me wish I'd started the ball rolling a month ago.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    well, heres my little flame thrower before I got the stamp and installed the stock. I have a Manticore FH on it now, but it can still put off one heck of a flash on occasion!

Top Bottom