Just when i think Joe couldn't get any dumber...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    Or in other words he instructs people to flagrantly violate the law by firing random warning shots into the air outside... He's the gaffe that just keeps on givin'.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    It depends where you are. I'd much rather have a shotgun than an AR for home protection if I had to choose only one. Move outdoors the opposite would be true.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    In a sense, I agree with Joe. In certain HD situations, a shotgun may well be better suited to personal protection than an AR. :laugh:

benelli%201.jpg

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    'Ol Joe doesn't have to worry about any of that with his lifetime Secret Service protection, no doubt carrying AR-15's.

The hypocrisy is astounding!

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Oh I agree a shotgun is better in a home, but he said "I should go buy a double Barrel shotgun" and if I feel threatened "I should go out on my porch and fire it 2xs in the air and the intruders will flee". I have no problem with him suggesting a shot gun for home defense, I have a problem with him suggesting that I or anyone else just willy nilly walk outside and shot it into the air, instead of staying inside and only firing it at the threat when they enter my house! So maybe to prove him wrong we should all just step outside and fire a shell off at the same time and when the police show up we can say but Joe told us that this is what we should do!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Joe is an idiot-no doubt about that.
    However, I think coach guns are kinda cool and I wouldn't mind having one. There is an intimidating factor in one primarily because of the way they've been portrayed in movies, mostly westerns and some sci-fi. As a means of self defense...well, they're better than nothing and I might use one if there was no more than 1 intruder. But outside and firing warning shots?....I don't suppose that Joe ever considered you have just emptied your weapon and now you have nothing but a club in your hands. Typical liberal thinking. Might as well try to puff yourself up and look bigger than the intruder. Maybe that would scare him too according to Joe's reasoning.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    It depends where you are. I'd much rather have a shotgun than an AR for home protection if I had to choose only one. Move outdoors the opposite would be true.

If Joe has his way, you won't have the choice. It's double barrel shotguns only...that is until they find a reason to take that choice away too. Why double barrel shotguns? Well, he's against high capacity semi-autos of course. And yes - Joe the gun expert - consideres a pump shotgun to be high capacity semi auto. He should teach a course on guns - we could learn a lot.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    If Joe has his way, you won't have the choice. It's double barrel shotguns only...that is until they find a reason to take that choice away too. Why double barrel shotguns? Well, he's against high capacity semi-autos of course. And yes - Joe the gun expert - consideres a pump shotgun to be high capacity semi auto. He should teach a course on guns - we could learn a lot.

Ok, Well, I will admit when I said I prefer a shotty, I did mean an auto loader, but my magazine holds less than 10 :D

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How about a law that former president's and VP's security details may carry only those arms and modes of carry allowed to all citizens in whatever state or district they choose to live. So they can have their SS, but they have to abide by whatever stupid laws are in place.

And no NFA firearms without arms and tax stamps paid for by the protectee, and it's NOT tax deductible.

Top Bottom