• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tonio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I’m just posting honestly, so I can start buying firearms. I’ve been into guns since a little kid, my grandfather and uncles area all veterans except one uncle. He still serves in the marines & have for fourteen years. I look up and praise all veterans alike. As I aspired to be one when I was younger but that never came to fruition.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome. All veterans are held in the highest regard here. Good luck on your classified endeavor.

Yap on.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I’m just posting honestly, so I can start buying firearms. I’ve been into guns since a little kid, my grandfather and uncles area all veterans except one uncle. He still serves in the marines & have for fourteen years. I look up and praise all veterans alike. As I aspired to be one when I was younger but that never came to fruition.
    Welcome to INGO, and a special thanks to your family members who've seved and are still serving.

Now, if you want to buy firearms, stop by any of the LGS, pawn shops, or BBS that have firearms for sale and you can start buying right away. No need to post anything.

However, if you want access to the Classified section of INGO, you should start by reading and heeding the rules or the Mods will be on you like stink on a bear.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello and welcome to INGO. I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Well, we know why you're here. Your first sentence pretty much summed that up. A lot of places sell guns, what brings you here?

Below looks like a copy/paste... it is. Please take this as advice from someone who has been on staff a while, and has been on INGO for quite a while.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom