• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    She won't step down....she's set to go out fighting and with her little commie boots on. I don't wish her any harm, and I hope she survives this for her loving family's sake.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Dems will be praying to satan again to keep her alive
    As soon as I saw this thread i went to twitter to read what they’re saying. It’s hilarious. The liberals finally believe in the power of prayer.

Funniest comment so far:

”Oh great, now the social conservatives are gonna vote for trump because of a open scotus seat. He might have a chance now”

Hahahahahaha. Ya love to see it.

But, still, prayers for RGB. Politics aside, I don’t wish death on anyone and I hope she recovers ok.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Would Trump be able to replace her before the election, especially after McConnell blocked Merrick?

Yes they can and I believe, Yes they will if they have the opportunity. McConnell was an opposition Majority leader whose used his position to slow walk a nominee of the opposite party. The executive and senate are the same party and McConnell has made passing judges his legacy, so he will do it if he can. It is possible the parties may want to stir voters and it will not get done, but they can no doubt...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She won't step down....she's set to go out fighting and with her little commie boots on. I don't wish her any harm, and I hope she survives this for her loving family's sake.

If Biden wins, She'll announce retirement by Dec 1. If Trump wins they'll have to take her out in a body bag if she doesnt last 4 more years. She's not retiring until a Liberal Democrat is in office. Mark my words.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If Biden wins, She'll announce retirement by Dec 1. If Trump wins they'll have to take her out in a body bag if she doesnt last 4 more years. She's not retiring until a Liberal Democrat is in office. Mark my words.

Yep.

The next President could have the opportunity to appoint four new justices. RGB, Breyer, Thomas and Alito could all potentially retire in the next few years.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Might surprise you. She might just step down.

Dem machine just might decide that could gain some votes in November.

No way Trump is picking her replacement until November.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    But, still, prayers for RGB. Politics aside, I don’t wish death on anyone and I hope she recovers ok.

Eye for an eye, there's millions of infant deaths she's responsible for. Approving the systematic slaughtering of millions of infants is about the most sadistic and evil thing a person can be guilty of.

I wish only that she faces the justice she deserves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Romney better be on his way out with her.

That ain't happening. His term is up when this next presidential term is up. Then he must be primaried in a conservative state...

He really f****d conservatives, he had three states he could have run from for senate. Massachusetts, very hard, Michigan, very winnable and would take a dem seat away, or he could make a very conservative seat more liberal in Utah. Little Pr**k

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    ded.jpg

Top Bottom