• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've ordered 2 times since you, and received both orders. I would check with them as soon as you get a chance.

cubsfan1984

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I placed an order Christmas eve. Order was processing for about a week. Finally charged my card a couple days ago and got shipping confirmation today. I didn't bother calling or emailing them, figured they were overwhelmed with orders and didn't want to bother them. Did they charge your account yet?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    They have not charged my account yet. Nothing I ordered showed to be out of stock. I will e-mail them again. They may just be totally overwhelmed.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    do you have the order number? or confirmation email from them with the order number. That would be a good thing to have.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    do you have the order number? or confirmation email from them with the order number. That would be a good thing to have.

Yeah I got the email conformation and printed it out. I think I may have deleted the original e-mail. I tend to empty out my in-box regularly somtimes I dont pay attention to what gets deleted so I print all order conformations.

It was placed 12/22/2012. All items were instock at the time.

Ive emailed them hopefully its just the backlog and not backordered

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I ordered an AK on the 20th, still processing last I checked and it has not yet been charged to my card. An in-stock sgl-21 61.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I ordered an AK on the 20th, still processing last I checked and it has not yet been charged to my card. An in-stock sgl-21 61.

I didnt order a firearm, I ordered 1 Bulgarian waffle mag and a Bulgarian flash hider for my Arsenal.

I just need to order some furniture from them! Come back soon, K-Var!

Thats next up for me! Ive got my eye on some OD Green furniture to make my Arsenal match my AR and Springfiled MC Operator. Black and OD green is my favorite color combo.
    :rockwoot:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just called K-VAR as they are in Las Vegas it only like 4:30 out there right now. They have an automated phone message saying they will be back online and answering the phones again on monday Jan 7th for anyone else with pending orders.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    I ordered a rifle on 12/19 and emailed them on its status the day before yesterday. Just got a response that says the order was processed and sent to their warehouse and should be shipped in the next two or three business days. Things are happening, just not quickly. Same story everywhere right about now.

Top Bottom