• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Would have been interesting to see what the reaction would have been if you said "yes." "Cool Mall Cops" who say, "Cool, armed citizen," or AH private contract security who trespasses you.

They would've "politely" kicked you out of the mall. They have a (non-enforceable) "no guns" policy, so they'd trespass you. They're not asking just for the fun of it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So can I assume a simple no or nunya would allow you to continue traveling or would they press the issue.. Wondering if they have the right to search and if they don't what possible use is the whole exercise?

If they want to press the issue: "Sir, you failed to cooperate with security so we have to ask you to leave and not return for 90 days". Now you're trespassing if you don't leave.

They are not attempting to build a criminal case, they don't need to search you.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Gun detection dogs , they were all over the place at Disney last week too. They keyed off my shorts the day we went shooting as I had shotgun shells in my pocket earlier.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They only pat down the kids getting on the rides, here is the ride attendant...

View attachment 334381

That reminds me of a woman who I assume was some variant of Pentecostal or the like. She worked at a gas station in MO. I used to stop at that gas station when coming home from Ft. Riley because it was cheaper than anything in IL, was next to a McD's, and was very easy access on and off the interstate. Then she started working there. She had a mustache that was every bit as thick as that guy's. It legitimately made me queasy to interact with her, and this was back before 'pay at the pump' was a thing. I had to stop going to that gas station.

Of course, he's allowed to wear make up and his 'stache isn't as full, but the similarities still struck me.

Top Bottom