• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A10WEAPONSGUY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    just bought this gun a week ago...250 rds later the slide still fails to fully lock forward EVERY single round. Called the company and he asked the brand of ammo, if anyone else has fired it and if I broke it in properly and was quite rude sounding.

how about
    1st you say sorry you're having a problem with our DEFICIENT firearm.
    2nd you say sorry we cannot produce a firearm that needs you to pay atleast $80 worth of ammo just to break it in
    3rd you could atleast cover the return shipping since its less than a week old and I paid more for it than I could/should have gotten the glock 42.

so far not impressed with Kahr's reliability or their customer service.

rant over:xmad:

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    just bought this gun a week ago...250 rds later the slide still fails to fully lock forward EVERY single round. Called the company and he asked the brand of ammo, if anyone else has fired it and if I broke it in properly and was quite rude sounding.

how about
    1st you say sorry you're having a problem with our DEFICIENT firearm.
    2nd you say sorry we cannot produce a firearm that needs you to pay atleast $80 worth of ammo just to break it in
    3rd you could atleast cover the return shipping since its less than a week old and I paid more for it than I could/should have gotten the glock 42.

so far not impressed with Kahr's reliability or their customer service.

rant over:xmad:

I'll fuel the rant a bit. This all sounds ACHINGLY familiar...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-kahr-p380-need-help-diagnosing-issues-2.html

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Kahr will make it right. I've got five Kahrs, a couple of them had minor issues. Kahr furnished the parts and I fixed the problems myself.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I hear things here and there about them, but I have one and have had zero issues with it. I have a friend who has one with zero issues as well as a buddy who bought 2, one for him and one for his wife... I don't know how much those two have been shot but from what I've heard they are good to go. If Kahr is getting ahold of it I'd say you are good to go. You may have to be somewhat picky on ammo. The only time I've ever had problems with ammo is using some steel cased stuff once in a great while. Just failure to eject or a stove pipe or something. Honestly those are the only malefactions the gun has ever had and I'm super confident in mine... So I hope you get your pistol back and are super happy with it!

Top Bottom