• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCALREF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I have a Kahr PM40 that I have owned for maybe 20 years. Sometimes It used to break the plastic magazine follower on the last round. After replacing 5 or 6 of them, I finally gave up and load my first round in magazine with a dummy snap cap. That way it doesnt slam the empty follower into the feed ramp on the last round. 100% reliable but I give up one live round in the magazine.

5point9

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    Noblesville
    A Kahr CW45 was my very first and I was probably drawn to it by the price (I think it was on sale or something but I recall getting it very cheap). Man, I could not hit the side of a barn with it. Seriously at 10-15 yards I couldn't hit a huge paper target. I thought it was my skills, but then my friend let me use his Sig and another let me use their Glock and all of a sudden I was a sharp shooter. They tried the Kahr and had the same bad results.
    Sold the Kahr a few weeks later. My neighbor said he also had a similar experience with performance of his (sold) Kahr. So that's my take and experience and I personally wouldn't pick another one up.

Top Bottom