• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    0517132314_zpsb3c881a5.jpg

Ok...I've got the picture thing figured out. :rockwoot:A couple weeks ago I was asking about wear on my CM9. Little plastic shavings which seem to be normal during break in. I really like this little pistol, but had some concerns, being relatively new to the plastic gun world. I thought it was odd that the little square that I pointed to with my pen was just knocked out. The plastic that is now gone had no function...it just seems odd that they would make the frame with a piece of plastic that would only get knock out after 50 to 100 rounds. Any thoughts?:dunno:

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I just shot my CM9 for the first time today but to tell you the truth, I have no idea if that little piece was there or not.

All I can say for sure is that it is not there now.

I can also say that this gun performed flawlessly.

DSC001431_zpsb1035d65.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Did a quick Google Image search, and it looks like that "hole" is there from the factory. Every rear shot I see looks the same as yours.

I'm 250 miles away from my CM40 right now, or I'd like at the back of it for ya'.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    After my first time out, I noticed it was partially knocked out. After my last time out it was gone. It doesn't really bother me, it just seems odd. Mine too, has been flawless. I'm afraid I like it so much, that I will have to buy another one as a spare. 9mm, flawless function, very accurate, and super easy to conceal. This is the gun I've been looking for, for quite some time.

Top Bottom