• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Which do you prefer pm9,cm9 or p.380 and why? I've shot all three weapons including owning a cw9 but just. Uruguay as to which on you carry and why? I want something to throw in my back pocket and be able to hit something at 25 feet.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I own CM9 and p380 both are great for front pocket carry. My preference. aA PM9 is the same size as a CM9. MK9 (Stainless) is same size but heavier due to the Stainless frame as opposed to Polymer.

If you are talking BACK pocket, I suspect that you'll find the CM9/PM9 slightly large. May want to lean towards the p380. You should be able to hit nicely at that range with ANY Kahr.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I own CM9 and p380 both are great for front pocket carry. My preference. aA PM9 is the same size as a CM9. MK9 (Stainless) is same size but heavier due to the Stainless frame as opposed to Polymer.

If you are talking BACK pocket, I suspect that you'll find the CM9/PM9 slightly large. May want to lean towards the p380. You should be able to hit nicely at that range with ANY Kahr.

Yeah I just can't see myself spending 500 bucks for a .380 lol I also want to carry it on my abs that's why I was kinda wanting a cm or pm9

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    There is a PM40 in the classifieds. An excellent shooter and almost the same size as the PM9. I can ding a 8" gong with it all day at 25 yards.

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    PM9's (and CM9's) are awesome and accurate. No problem meeting all your requirements. I love my PM9 and carry it more than any other gun. Pocket, ankle, IWB, OWB whatever. It light, accurate, smooth trigger and frankly looks good too. High quality.
    Todd

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I've been carrying a CM9 in front pocket for the last few weeks, works well. Going to get a IWB holster too. I was surprised how well it shoots for it's size, especially compared to a LC9. I am more of a Glock guy, but I really like my CM9 and it will be my summer carry. I was looking at the P380 as well, but for the price and I wanted to stick with 9mm, the CM9 won me over.

Top Bottom