• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Does a Glock sight pusher work on these?

Elbow grease isn't getting it, but I'm not really inclined to buy a megabucks universal sight pushing tool.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I replaced the sights on my PM40 with a delrin punch and hammer and had no problems at all. The new sight took some fitting, but it was very easy to do.

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    It don't know if all sights are like this but on the Kahr site there is a right way an a wrong way .To remove you have the muzzel pointed away from you an work the sight from left to right an to install you work fromright to left.To see this go to KAHR an click on accesories go to sights an click on a sight an the installation instructions will pop up on the bottom of the screen.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    It don't know if all sights are like this but on the Kahr site there is a right way an a wrong way .To remove you have the muzzel pointed away from you an work the sight from left to right an to install you work fromright to left.To see this go to KAHR an click on accesories go to sights an click on a sight an the installation instructions will pop up on the bottom of the screen.

QFT

Top Bottom