• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    IWB, OWB, pocket? I went with a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. Works great for me. When you draw the holster stays inside your pocket. I'll probably get a paddle holster as well.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    For quick delivery, I like High Noon Holsters.
    Product Line
    Click on what you want and look for "Stocking Item"
    The stocking items are off the shelf and you will get it in a week or less.
    I use the Hidden Ally with my PM9 under a tucked shirt.
    It conceals great!

Also check out Kholster.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    I'm really enjoying my PJHolster IWB (You can google it; I'm on the Kindle and links are a PITA.) Simple kydex sheath, cheap, fast delivery, several different models and colors. Glocktalk has his ad under username coachg, and Kahrtalk has lots of pics on search. I like it so much I just ordered another in a tuckable arrangement.

Edit - he can also accommodate the CT laser.

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I went with a Desantis Nemesis for pocket carry and Mitch Rosen IWB for my CM9. Mitch Rosen is really nice, high quality, but I think as a result it is a little chunky. I'll probably eventually order a Don Hume IWB at some point, as I like the one I have for my G26.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Garret Industries Silent Thunder line is very, very popular on Kahrtalk as well. Leather-lined kydex. I bought a Fusion, but sent it back because it didn't fit me personally well. Great quality holster, though.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    I'm really enjoying my PJHolster IWB (You can google it; I'm on the Kindle and links are a PITA.) Simple kydex sheath, cheap, fast delivery, several different models and colors. Glocktalk has his ad under username coachg, and Kahrtalk has lots of pics on search. I like it so much I just ordered another in a tuckable arrangement.

Edit - he can also accommodate the CT laser.

Looks like they got several different attachment methods, which one did you choose?

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    Check out Home of the Original Remora No Clip Holster
    I have one for my CW9 great all around holster for IWB and for the PM9 would be great for pocket carry.

I was skeptical about the no-clip design but after watching youtube vids I decided to give it a try. Not disappointed, they work great.

+1 for the remora also. I carry a cm9 in one and love it. I've also been looking at a silent thunder

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Looks like they got several different attachment methods, which one did you choose?
    I have the simple over-belt clip now, not tuckable. You CAN see the clip over the top of the belt, but it's subtle. With any kind of cover at all, it's nearly invisible.

Looks like this (not my gun):
    IMG_0064.jpg

The one that arrives tomorrow is tuckable and of the C-shaped variety that's not on the order form yet.

Like this, except this one's not tuckable. (again, not my gun):
    NewPJJHook4.jpg

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    BrewerGeorge
    Thanks for posting up pictures.
    I've got 7 tabs open with different holsters now. Got to decide which way would be best for me. Pocket maybe?
    At 48 yrs, I find myself with a little extra around the middle! Wondering how IWB would work?
    Decisions!
    Hoping Indiana Resident weighs in.......

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    BrewerGeorge
    Thanks for posting up pictures.
    I've got 7 tabs open with different holsters now. Got to decide which way would be best for me. Pocket maybe?
    At 48 yrs, I find myself with a little extra around the middle! Wondering how IWB would work?
    Decisions!
    Hoping Indiana Resident weighs in.......
    Though I've lost 55lb since August (I'm telling everybody :laugh:) I was 290# before that so I know what you're talking about. At my heaviest, I still found IWB to be comfortable as long as the holster is back around 4:30 (for righty's). That is behind the hip, sort of parallel to the back plane of the pelvic bone. Most guys carry their weight up front, but not so much back there. I wouldn't try AIWB, though...

The size of the CM9 helps with this issue as well. It doesn't stick up very far above the belt line which helps avoid any problems with the spare tires getting in the way. I also found that the default cant is a bit better than the FBI cant for this reason because the FBI cant pushes the butt up higher (and pointy-er so to speak). Slows down draw a bit, but for me made it much more likely that I'd carry it more often.

Top Bottom