• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Honestly with the new non recip stribogs shipping for 699 w 3 30rd mags I can't think of a reason to buy any other 9mm subgun.... But I do like just about every pcc I've gotten my hands on tho, except the sub2k it was garbage... I'll put this in the rent category if I find one on a rental wall. There is something gnarly feeling about a sbr or braced pistol AK that just feels so raw and right. 9mm would be a little more pleasurable 7.62x39.

I am waiting for the Stribog A3 to arrive...if it is nice enough I may want to sell my scorpion for it.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Same here! When I asked about 7.62x39, he said it was in the works for later this year. I would have started with that. They were nice looking rifles for stamped receivers.
    There’s enough 7.62x39 AK options out there; personally the 9mm or other chamberings is where I’d start off personally

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    First impressions are good on my Kp-9 i intend to SBR her as well...... 500rd flawless rounds so far and im really glad they took the time to iron out the problems and build quality issues we saw early on... I personally had a Russian izzy vityaz parts kit and this is a really nice quality clone and they should be they have the data package for the vityaz and i suspect they will do the same with there 103 clones which they claim will be release this year... We will see they dont have the greatest track record to for keeping timelines.

only complaint is the mag compatibility with the real vityaz mags they will not lock up with modication which they claimed they would .... not a huge issue there not difficult to hand fit 5/10min each..... but i dont like the fact i need to remove material from a my $100 mags there $35 mag work just fine however

Top Bottom