Kamala Harris Upset Pence Won't Meet Women Alone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My current analysis is Harris represents intersectionality and The Bern represents Marxism, both have great appeal. Biden lacks the AOC type Marxism and is traditional and white. Bobby, aka Beto, is still a neophyte in a dirty game and is running for VP. The other 13 so far are just also rans...

My Harris pick is based on thoughts well presented by a recent post here, Dems are shedding voters at a high rate and yet the new crazies do not even seem to care. Among those Dem voters remaining Harris intersectionaliaty will edge the old Marxist white guy...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have often pondered the thought that it seems so many Dem females have been mistreated by their fellow Dems, often wondered what exactly Bill did for or to Hill, if the reason so many Dem females seem bitter, is the mistreatment they have suffered as they rose through the "enlightened, anything goes" Dem party.

Any thoughts on those comments? The mega city blue state world where only one team has power seems dirty and tough on all. What exactly is required to become a female senator of a blue state?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll be glad when this piece of ****'s 15 minutes is over.
    Indeed.

The left complain about harassment and degrading women, but yet they attack a guy for treating women with honor and integrity.

Interesting that no one took offense that he was a hacker.
    Should we be offended about that. Personally, I think it's pretty cool.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Indeed.

The left complain about harassment and degrading women, but yet they attack a guy for treating women with honor and integrity.

Should we be offended about that. Personally, I think it's pretty cool.

Hackers are not some kind of 21st century freedom fighters. Hackers are just burglars who have chosen a target where they are least likely to get shot - with the possible exception of Seth Rich

Whether done with a crowbar or a keyboard, it's still just B&E

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I hope James Webb runs one day.....

He ran in 2016, and was the first candidate to drop out. I probably would have voted for him over Trump, likely the last time I would ever even consider the Democrat nominee since I am far more disgusted with them now than I was then.

"Jim Webb was a Democratic candidate for the office of President of the United States in 2016. He suspended his campaign on October 20, 2015, citing dissatisfaction with the Democratic nomination process."

"At a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., Webb, said he believed his campaign had not been given fair consideration under the Democratic nomination process, which he said had been dominated by Hillary Clinton."

https://ballotpedia.org/Jim_Webb_presidential_campaign,_2016

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hackers are not some kind of 21st century freedom fighters. Hackers are just burglars who have chosen a target where they are least likely to get shot - with the possible exception of Seth Rich''

Whether done with a crowbar or a keyboard, it's still just B&E
    21st century? Agreed. But, 20th century hackers...

There still a bit of romanticizing of the wild west days of hacking, pre-WWW. I can't help but admire them and be fascinated of that time, which was about a decade before me.

Right, wrong or indifferent, hackers of that period are seen as pioneers exploring unknown boundaries, following in the footsteps of the blue box generation before them.

Today, that's all gone, just like the wild west. Now, hackers are just straight up criminals set on financial gain. Sure there's a few white hats probing for holes just for fun (cue Beavis laughing), but the stakes of hacking have become much more serious.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Given the direction of Gurgle, Facetube and Amazoid; I can see a time coming when it might be good to have an equivalent of the Panther Moderns around. I can overlook the profit motive as long as they can deliver the goods

Long live Edward Lyle

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Given the direction of Gurgle, Facetube and Amazoid; I can see a time coming when it might be good to have an equivalent of the Panther Moderns around. I can overlook the profit motive as long as they can deliver the goods
    Yeah, as I wrote that, I was wondering if there will ever be the time of the true "information hacker / freedom fighter" going up against the information controlling giants...

Long live Edward Lyle
    Never saw it - Jerry Bruckheimer touched it.

I prefer The Conversation - partially for Hackman, partially for the soundtrack.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom