• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    It appears that proponents, such as AOC, are screaming for impeachment based on what they call "credible allegations."

When did "credible allegation" become a standard? Anyone can make up anything that seems plausible enough that it is not incredible.

This is the natural result of the "believe all victims" and the me, too culture. These crazies, creating the inevitable backlash against their excesses, will make things rougher for the legitimate victims of what most of us would reasonably consider to be assaults.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It appears that proponents, such as AOC, are screaming for impeachment based on what they call "credible allegations."

When did "credible allegation" become a standard? Anyone can make up anything that seems plausible enough that it is not incredible.

This is the natural result of the "believe all victims" and the me, too culture. These crazies, creating the inevitable backlash against their excesses, will make things rougher for the legitimate victims of what most of us would reasonably consider to be assaults.

Think of all this as you ask yourself what potential abuses could exist with proposed Red Flag Laws.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Pretty much all of the "credible allegations" coud'nt be corroborated and a number of people that were supposedly witnesses or victims had foggy to no recollection of the "credible allegations"

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    "Credible allegations."

No. Not a single one.

It's hard to have less respect for the Democratic Party than I had yesterday, but they keep pushing it ever deeper into negative numbers.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Screen-Shot-2019-09-16-at-12.50.27-PM.png

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Alamo
    "
    It's hard to have less respect for the Democratic Party than I had yesterday, but they keep pushing it ever deeper into negative numbers."
    Well said.

Morgan88

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Are you guys really shocked? This was their announced plan from the loss in 2016. Resist.
    They are going to double down when they lose in 2020.
    It's going to cripple the dem. party for years to come.
    The whacko left has taken over the driver seat and put "regular" liberal democrats like pelosi in the back.
    AOC, beta-beto and high pants nadler are the face of the national democrat party, who is going to follow those clowns?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't care. If he did something stupid in college, he isn't alone.

So what?

Why don't they look at how much time Harris spent on her knees on the way up?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Oh My Gosh...

MSCNN just reported that some Democrat's pool boy's brother-in-law's plumber's girl friend's cousin said that when Kavanaugh was six a neighbor girl wanted to play "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" and he refused. She was traumatized by his refusal. Obviously, he deserves the death penalty.

Apply purple if you think it's necessary.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Oh My Gosh...

MSCNN just reported that some Democrat's pool boy's brother-in-law's plumber's girl friend's cousin said that when Kavanaugh was six a neighbor girl wanted to play "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" and he refused. She was traumatized by his refusal. Obviously, he deserves the death penalty.

Well, only if it is a "credible allegation" :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh My Gosh...

Oh I love that game.....

KkW0aFs.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Credible allegations."

No. Not a single one.

It's hard to have less respect for the Democratic Party than I had yesterday, but they keep pushing it ever deeper into negative numbers.

Yeah, the fact that the "victim" doesnt even recall being there, or him there and refuses to discuss it speaks volumes.

I don't care. If he did something stupid in college, he isn't alone.

So what?

Why don't they look at how much time Harris spent on her knees on the way up?

This. I saw a headline earlier on FB about how Beta wrote a rather graphic and disturbing story when he was like, 15. I wont hold that against him because he was just a kid. At that age you can say some epic stupid stuff because you are immature. (though the more he keeps talking, the more I wonder if he has actually matured at all. )

You bet your sweet bippy that if Harris was a Republican her backstory and rumors of her rise to power would be front page news. And have you have seen Pelosi speak recently? If she was a Republican they'd be asking "is she OK?". Instead they just say "meh. We all get older. No story. Move on."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think we should take up a collection to pay someone in the next town hall meeting with Harris to ask her on national TV if she swallowed.

Top Bottom