• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    I love the Chive, I have the app on my phone. A buddy of mine just sent me a pic of the Chive shirt that his wife bought him just yesterday. They've gotten a little boring lately, no Squishy, FLBP and side boob. I don't what's up, but it's a little disappointing! :)

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    I'm a chiver!! I know what you mean about some of the better galleries not being on there as much. I read something about how all the good galleries will be back soon. I only use the iPhone app. Apparently all the galleries are available on the website. KCCO!

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    I wear my BFM shirt every chance I get.
    KCCO

Also I know that the Apple App store has gone all Big Gov and censored the Chive so that some of the Galleries do not show up...That's why I like my Android

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    It now says on the APP that all deleted galleries are returning this Wednesday!! Woo hoo!!

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    awesome! more people than I thought lol! Yea I got on the actual site last night and they said you should get on there and sign up for the MyChive now instead of Wednesday because they think it will crash lol! I went on there and signed up with my facebook account it was really quick!

Top Bottom